Makeup Review - 15 Minutes Mask Pack (Naisture)


Anyway I just got this face mask from Naisture. It is so cheap. 4 face mask for RM10 !! Anyway I bought 4 variance that is Lovely Strawberry, Fresh Aloe, White Rose and Sweet Honey.


This face mask have a lot of variances but I think all the same LOL.. 
Just 15 minutes
After supplying sufficient botanical nutrients through a mask for just 15 minutes, irritated and dehydrated skin caused by stress and a harmful environment changes to glowing, healthy skin.


So this is the mask. It kinda big for my face.


Fresh Aloe soothes your tired and irritated skin.
Refreshing and moisturizing essence type to target treat as a daily skin maintenance. 
I used this mask when I got sunburn. It really cool and make my face refresh. It really suitable when you face suffered sunburn. 


Strawberry rich in vitamins controls your excessive sebum and keeps your skin smooth.
Refreshing and moisturizing essence type to target treat as a daily skin maintenance.
I used this when my skin is really oily and dehydrated. This mask is really moisturizing and make my skin fresh. However there are no strawberry smell when I use this mask. 


The romantic and elegant rose keeps your skin bright and maintains a clearer, healthier look.
Refreshing and moisturizing essence type to target treat as a daily skin maintenance. 
This mask make my face feels moisturize and refresh. I love it. However this mask does not have rose smell. 


Sweet honey rich in amino acids, vitamins, and minerals keep your skin soft and smooth.
Refreshing and moisturizing essence type to treat as a daily skin maintenance.

This mask make my skin really fresh and cool. It haven't sleep the entire day when I used this mask. It make my face feels refresh for the next day. Eventhough it doesn't have this honey smell, I still love it. 

Overall this mask pack is really goof. Even it doesn't have smell it does make my skin refresh and moisturizing. With the affordable price I will not mind buying it again. 

Pros:
- cheap
- make my face refresh and moistruze

Cons:
- it just doesn't have a natural smell 

Repurchase?
- yes I will buy other variants :D

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...