Makeup Review : Skin Aqua UV Watery Essence with SPF50+ PA++++ (Sunplay)


Thank you Sunplay for the sample. :D. I love the packaging it full of information of the product. 


It have two types, UV Watery Gel and UV Watery Essence. I got the UV Watery Essence the one with blue bottle. The price RM40. It says that this one is ultra light. 

They said :
Description
Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Watery Essence SPF50+ PA++++ is an ultra light liquid formula that spreads easily and absorbs quickly for a lightweight non-greasy feel. Contains Vitamin C to fight against dark spots for visibly fair and radiant skin. 
- High SPF and PA protection
- No colourant and mineral oil
- Excellent make up base
Source : watson




The texture kinda watery LOL.. After blended, it doesn't make any colour difference. Anyway, I don't really fond of this sunblock. It kinda sticky after applied and it kinda ruin my makeup. Maybe I have a really oily skin but I don't think this product suit me.  

Overall, this product have amazing SPF it just not suitable for me. 

Pros:
- have a high SPF
- not oily
- moisturize 

Cons:
- not suitable for me

Repurchase?
- No

p/s: do not put the product in your favourite container. It will leave some residue that hard to remove. :( 

So have you tried this sunblock? What do you think? 

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...