Makeup Review : Kissable Lip Smooth Care (Etude House)


Last time I went to Etude House, I bought this lip scrub. I forgot the price LOL. 


They said:

Description
This Lip Scrub makes lips soft and moist with its fine grains of sugar smoothing away dead skin. 

Directions
After applying and massaging gently on moist lips, wash away with lukewarm water.

Caution
1. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid storing in high and low temperatures and areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Cease use if problems arise.

Source : Etude House



The lip scrub have some sugar grains. However do not lick your lips as it have this terrible taste. I don't know if it normal or not but at first application, I have a hot sensation on my lips. I think that is how they make the lips more plumper. However is does do what it said. It does exfoliate my skin and make my lips moisturized.

Pros:
- exfoliate skin 
- moisturized

Cons:
- terrible taste
- have a hot sensation

Repurchase?
- Yes

Have you used this product? What do you think? Do you also have this hot sensation when applied?
Tell me what do you think. :D

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...