Makeup Review : Color Gloss - Sweet Bean (LipIce)


So right now, I'm in the middle of lip gloss craze. I have been eyeing on the lipIce for a long time. So here it is RM15.80. (at watson's online shop link but I bought it at discounted price)


LipIce Color Gloss hydrates as it glides on creating a stylish finish, with luminous shine on your lips.
Add depth and definition with
LipIce Color Gloss or simply wear over your favorite lipstick to add a shimmering shine.
Enriched with Macadamia Seed Oil, Aloe Extract and Lanolin Oil to keep lips soft and moisturized.
Contains effective anti-oxidant of Vitamin E to help soothe dry and chapped lips.
Available in 3 dazzling shades: Summer Pink, Candy Apple and Sweet Bean.

Source : LipIce Malaysia

It have three colour that are Summer Pink, Candy Apple and Sweet Bean.


The above picture is the colour of Sweet Bean. It kinda pigmented with a lot of glitter. It is moisturizing but it kinda sticky. Is it just me or having hair on your gloss is normal?

Anyway, I love how it make my lips moisturize. 

Pros:
- make my lips moisturize 

Cons:
- I think it have been discontinued LOL

Repurchase?
- I have 3 more waiting to be tested

So have you tested this product? What do you think? :D




~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...