Makeup Review : Moisturizing Lotion (Hada Labo)



Each time I went to Watson or Guardian, I keep seeing Hada Labo's products. It make me curious to try but the price is so pricey. So the other day, I receive a sample of moisturizing lotion.

I didn't know what lotion means so after researching I just knew that lotion is a toner. 


They said:


Instantly hydrate your skin. HADA LABO Goku-jyun Clear Lotion should be used after washing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash and serves as the foundation to your moisturizing routine. While it looks clear like a toner or makeup remover, it’s actually a moisturizer that helps prepare your skin for better absorption of other HADA LABO products. In fact, the HADA LABO Goku-jyun Clear Lotion can be used as a standalone moisturizer. Or, if you feel your skin needs additional moisture after it has absorbed the HADA LABO Goku-jyun Clear Lotion, follow it with the HADA LABO Goku-jyun Serum, HADA LABO Goku-jyun Milk, or HADA LABO Goku-jyun Cream—or a combination of all three, depending on the level of your moisturizing needs. (5.7 fl oz/170 ml)
Instructions : After removing your makeup and cleansing with HADA LABO Goku-jyun Face Wash, pour a nickel-size amount of the lotion into your palm and rub between your hands to warm. Using the HADA LABO patting technique, gently pat onto your face and neck until it is thoroughly absorbed. Wait until the product is fully absorbed to apply any additional moisturizers or to apply makeup. Use twice daily after washing face.

Source : Hada Labo


So this is the texture. It looks like a water but more thicker. I have try Za's hydration lotion. So this product is just like Za's hydration lotion. 


I just love this lotion. I just use with my hands. It just handy without cotton pads. I didn't use moisturize afterwards as my skin feels moisturize. Yes this make my routine much simpler. I'm sad that I'm almost out this lotion. Probably I'm gonna buy this product afterwards. 

Pros:
- moisturize
- handy as can be used with or without cotton bud
- moisturize enough that I don't use moisturiser.

Cons:
- expensive

Repurchase?
- Yes. I'm gonna buy the full bottle. :D

So have you try this product? Did you like it? Comment below!! 

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...