Makeup Review : Perfect Cleansing Water (Biore)


I almost forget about this LOL. I get this sample the other day. This is makeup remover that acts like a toner and do not need rinsing. I love this kind makeup remover. It handy and suitable for correcting makeup mistake. 


Just like Miracle Cleansing Water! Revitalizing formula that wipes off makeup instantly
Formulated with Micelle Technology to effectively dissolves & removes all makeup even waterproof mascara with less tugging, leaves skin completely clean
Also Alcohol-free, Oil-free, Colourant-Free & Fragrance-free, less hassle to skin, simply wipe off, no need to rinse-off
Furthermore, it's enhanced with soluble collagen for bouncy firm skin; Japan Natural Mineral Water to hydrate skin & White Tea Extract for brighter skin.

Source: Kao

I think it have two size. One in travel size RM14++ and larger one like the picture above. I think it around RM20++. 



So this is the makeup test. I use all types of face, eye and lip product. I even have mascara. I forgot to mention in the picture above LOL. 

In full swipe, it managed to remove all makeup without hard effort. I really love this product. When I'm lazy, I just love how it managed to remove all waterproof eye makeup easily. Just pat it at your eyes and leave it more than 10 seconds for the product to dissolve the makeup and swipe. It will remove all the stubborn makeup!!

With that, I really love this makeup remover. Well I love everything from Biore LOL.

Pros:
- remove waterproof makeup really well
- face feeling fresh
- it doesn't sting my eyes.
- have a travel size bottle

Cons:
- a bit expensive. Anything more than RM20++ is expensive for me LOL.

Repurchase?
- Definitely. I love it :D

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...