Makeup Review : Cleansing Foam, Essence Lotion, Perfect Protector - True White Skincare (Za)


I'm in need of moisturizer that is suitable for my oily skin. When I'm at the store this SA have promoted this Za True White Skincare. She wanted  to promote me the new Essence Lotion. So to try this out I bought this travel kit that include face wash, the lotion and sunblock. So I'm gonna talk about all this three.  



The true white line have a lot products ranging from face wash till the lip products!!.

Cleansing Foam

They say:

A whitening cleansing foam that provides essential care for moisturized translucent skin.
Source: Za

This is the cleansing foam. It actually quite good. It have this small micro beads. It really foamy and I really like how it make my oily skin feels. :D

Pros:
- have micro beads
- really foamy and suitable for my face

Cons:
- I don't see the whitening effect on my skin

Repurchase?
- Why not. I'm gonna buy it if there are sale :D.

Essence Lotion

They say:

3-in-1 whitening essence lotion that substitutes lotion, essence
and emulsion. Brightens and evens out skin tone in 7 days*.
*Self-evaluation result, 105 women aged 20-35.

Sources: Za


This is the highlighted product. So as SA have told me this product basically 3 in 1 product. It have toner, moisturizer and emulsion. So it kinda handy as I don't need to bring around toner and moisturizer when travelling. 

I really love it. My face feels moisturize and doesn't feels oily.If you can see it. It have this tiny beads that is the essence. Really cool :D.  What I really love about it is I just can used my hands and no need to use cotton pads. It really handy. I just can put it at my hands at tap tap at my face.. :D

Pros:
- handy as I don't need toner and moisturizer
- I can easily used it without cotton pad

Cons:
- Nothing I really love it!!

Repurchase?
- Yes please!!

Perfect Protector

They say:

SPF26 PA++

Provides comfortable, light-weight yet strong protection against UV rays at daily base. Helps diminish spots and acne marks at the same time.
Minimizes the appearance of visible melanin accumulation.
Veils skin with a bright, pearly radiance that enhances skin tone for a healthy look.

Source : Za


So this is sunblock that can be used as makeup base and can make your skin whiter and fairer. Well this sunblock is not oily and it kinda make my face matte. However the SPF kinda low. I used to wear SPF 50+ just because Malaysia is really hot and dry climate. So this sunblock just ok for me. I think this sunblock does brightens my skin and kinda diminish my black spot.

Pros:
- suitable for oily skin. Make my face feels matte.
- brightens my  skin and diminish my black spot.
- good makeup base

Cons:
- I hope it have higher SPF

Repurchase?
- Maybe not. I have a lot of sunblock similar like this and I want to try other products.

So this True White Skincare have a decent amount of good products. I really love the Essence Lotion. So what is your favourite facial products? :D

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...