Makeup Review : True White Exfoliating Clay (Za)


A whitening clay mask that instantly exfoliates excess surface cells for translucent skin.

How to
After wash and dry your face, take some clay mask and spread it over face, avoiding the area around eyes and mouth. Gently massage face using small circular motion for about 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly with cool or lukewarm water.

Source : Za cosmetics


I always wanted to try Za's mask. So when there are discounted price I just can't resist!! The original price is RM26.90.



This mask have thick consistency with beads inside it that will exfoliating the face. When I use it, it really make my face feels fresh and remove all excess oil. I have an oily skin so it really suitable for my face. However, I notice that I started to get pimple, maybe because of this product or because of other products. But my gut feelings saying because of this product :P. Maybe I'm allergic with the ingrediants. 


I just noticed it have a big tube opening LOL

Anyway, aside of the pimple, I really love how this mask my face feels fresh and glowing. 

Pros:
- suitable for oily skin
- make my face fresh and glowing
- 2 in 1. Mask and exfoliating

Cons:
- I think I'm allergic with the ingredients

Repurchase?
- No. I want to try other product

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...