Makeup Review : Etude House Eau De Perfume 20ml (Etude House)


My recently haul. I love buying Etude House's product. So in this post I'm gonna review on the limited edition Eau De Perfume for valentines. 


This perfume have 7 different type and I just managed to get one that is "why not me" before it sold out. Sad :(

It have cute wording as the perfume name. For 20ml is kinda pricey RM80++ for a bottle. That is why I waited a long time before buying it with the price RM30 and ended buying only 1 variant. :( . 


It have glass bottle but in small size. It is actually durable because I once drop it on the floor and it survived the drops!! It have this musky sweet smell. I love it. I hate buying limited edition product because I will be sad when they sold out and I wanted more. 

When spray, it last for almost half the day. I always apply it again after midday so that is why I need a small bottle that is handy for travelling. 

Pros:
- have musky sweet smell that i like
- small and handy for travel
- have cute name

Cons:
- it is limited edition
- pricey

Repurchase?
- I wish I can buy more because it is sold out everywhere :(


~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...