Makeup Review : Sage Balancing Mask (Elianto)


I got this for free when buying online at Elianto. The price is around RM10++. This mask designed for sebum control. 
elianto Nutrition Mask sheet nourished and clarifies the skin. The high mineral content is rich in anti aging properties and infuses moisture to skin, while preventing the formulation of freckles. The 100% cotton mask pack helps the skin purify, leaving your skin cleans and clear.

USP : Skin renewal, Sebum control

Usage :

1) Cleanse and tone face to prepare the skin to absorb the nutrients from the mask.

2) Spread the mask sheet evenly over the face, starting from the nose and eye area.

3) Leave on for a minimum of 15 minutes and maximum of 30 minutes, and then gently peel off the mask sheet.

4) Gently tap any residual essence on the face to be absorbed into the skin.

5) For best result, do not wash the face after using the mask.

Source : elianto.biz



This is the mask after opening it. It kinda sticky LOL. When I put it, it feels cool and refresh. I put it at my face around 30 minutes or so. It so comfortable. I use it after getting sunburn and it really ease the sunburn :D.

After take off the mask, the instruction stated that it doesn't need rinsing. So I just leave it like that. I feel my face sticky. :( For the sebum control, it doesn't make a huge difference.

Pros:
- cheap
- feels cool when use
- ease the sunburn

Cons:
- make my face feels sticky afterwards
- Doesn't make a huge difference in sebum control

Repurchase?
- No. There are many face mask in the market that I want to try on

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...