Makeup Review : Miss Tiara Colour Gloss (LipIce)


So this is new product from LipIce. It is a new lipgloss. Available all major store with the price RM14.90.


It have three different variants and I choose the Cherry one.



It have this nice small tube. I love it small, as I can quickly finish it up and handy to bring it anywhere. It have kinda pigmented red colour. It nice when I wear it with some nude lipstick as it bring more natural colour and gloss. What I love about this lipgloss, it have this fruity scented that I really love. It doesn't make  my hair stick to my lips and its a plus. 

I love it and I can't wait to finish this up and try other variants! 

Pros:
- have fruity smell 
- not sticky
- is pigmented

Cons:
- none. maybe it kinda pricey. Anything more than RM10 is pricey for me :P

Repurchase?
- yes, I want the other colour :D


~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...