Makeup Review : Extra White Make Up Clear Mud (Nivea)



Next up Makeup Clear in the form of Mud. The price is RM17.50. Available at all major store.




From the description, it mention that it can apply as a mud mask, make up remover and have whitening effect. 


For the experiment, I have applied face, eye and lip makeup. To use it as mud mask, apply it with dry hand. Let it alone for a minute. I used to wear it more than a minutes :P. Then to use it as makeup remover, add water and massage it thoroughly. Then rinse!!

So what my feeling after using it, it kinda make my face refresh. However it still dry for me. Not as drying as foam one but it still make my face too dry. I really hope this one works for me as it can be used as mud mask but it still too dry for me. :(

As a makeup remover it remove basic face makeup but not the eye and lips makeup. I don't know it will sting  eyes as I  didn't use it as eye makeup remover :P.

Overall, for a makeup remover that can be used as mud mask, it really save my time but it kinda drying for me. Maybe I'll buy it again just because I haven't found other product like this. 

Pros:
- remove basic face makeup
- can be use as mud mask

Cons:
- it kinda drying for my face

Repurchase?
- probably yes just because I haven't found other product like this


Extra White Make Up Clear Foam - click here for review
Extra White Make Up Clear Mud - click here for review
Extra White Make Up Clear 3 in 1 Scrub - click here for review
Hydration Makeup Clear Foam - click here for review

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...