Makeup Review : Facial Foam Deep Detoxify (Biore)


I bought this after finishing facial foam pore & oil clear. Biore always have great and affordable cleanser. 
The price RM13++.




Bioré Facial Foam Deep Detoxify is formulated with Bamboo Charcoal to absorb excess oil, and Double Scrub beads, to flush away dirt and dead skin cells deep within the pores. It also works on blackheads and blemishes, leaving skin healthier, and looking brighter!

Source : Kao



It have this black texture. It kinda have this small micro beads. I love this cleanser as it make my face feels fresh and oil free. As for blackheads and blemishes, I still have blackheads but it reduce my blemishes. 

Overall, I love this cleanser!!

Pros:
- affordable
- make my face fresh and oil free
- reduce blemishes

Cons:
- none!

Repurchase?
- yes!



~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...