Makeup Review : Eye Primer (Elianto)


elianto Eye Primer enhances the performance of your eyeshadow.Its blend of emolient oils and waxes allows easy layering and blending for results that stay fresh for hours.With skin-softening aloe vera extract and anti-oxidant vitamin E.
Usage : Apply thin layes of cream onto eyelid and blend evenly.

Source: elianto



I bought it RM20++ now the price is  RM 25.90. 


So above picture is the swatch. Before using the eye primer, the eye shadow colour is kinda dull. With eye primer as the base the colour become more bright as in the picture it becoming more red. 

The eye primer has a great way to make the colour more pops up. However, the eye primer doesn't work for me. It doesn't make my eye makeup to stay put all day. I have an oily eyelids. So after few hours, my eyeshadow will be melted. It may works for people have normal eyelids but it just won't work for me. 

Pros:
- make the eyeshadow colour pops up.

Cons:
- it doesn't work for me (oily eyelids)

Repurchase?
- No


~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...