Makeup Review : Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Maybelline)




My first gel liner. Once upon a time I get problem with liquid liner because of my hands was shaking and pencil liner not smooth enough. So I get Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner. This is the old packaging. 


Now gel reinvents liner:              
• Oil-free formula holds highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base
• Smudge-proof and waterproof for 24 hours
• Most intense line for lasting drama                                                    
• Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested
• Contact lens safe

Source : Maybelline

In Malaysia it have 2 colours black and brown. I envy with other places as it have many colours and even two colours in one pot!

The price is about RM39.90. Available at all local drugstore and mall. I get #01 Black and #02 Brown.  


The brush is amazing! This is my first time using gel liner and the provided brush really make lining more easier. The colour is pigmented as the swatch above. Excuse the drying black liner. It already at the limit of drying and I just to make a swatch before it dries completely, The brown liner have a bit of shimmer in it. The brown one still can be use. It weird I bought them at the same time but the black liner almost dries. Maybe I use black liner a lot. 

Anyway, the colour is really pigmented. I have an oily lids so with hot weather and sweating this stuff does smudge. It transfer to my crease as I have a monolids eyes. :(

Overall, this gel liner is creamy and easy to use. Suitable for newbies. However if you have oily lids it may smudge. But I still love using it. It have a really dramatic effect and I just love the thick black liner haha.  Oh ya it doesn't irritate my eyes. Since I'm using gel liner, it make me want to try other gel liner. 

Pros;
- smooth and creamy
- really pigmented
- brush provided is really amazing!!

Cons:
- for oily lids it may smudge

Repurchase?
- No at this moment. I'm eyeing other gel liner to replace my black liner. 

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...