Makeup Review : Cleansing Oil (Biore)


I have been using this makeup remover for almost 3 years. Nowadays I just love to test new makeup remover. It kinda fun to see what work and not haha. 



• Specially-formulated to provide optimum cleansing performance on both dry and wet skin. 
• Effectively dissolves and removes long lasting makeup, even waterproof mascara.
• Protective nozzle cap for easy travelling and no cotton pad required. 
• Does not clog pores, and gentle and mild on skin. 
• Refreshing fragrance.

150ml

Source : Kao

I super hate having to use cotton pad to remove makeup as I don't like having oily stuff on my face for too long. So when I discovered this cleansing oil, I'm super happy as it doesn't need cotton pad and can be used in the shower. It easy and handy haha xD

I don't remember the price but it is about RM2X.XX. Available at Watson, Guardian and local mall.

I love the nozzle cap as it not only can avoid for accidental pumping when travelling it also can avoid accidental spillage. xD 

Below is makeup test. The most interesting part!!


I use lipgloss, super resistance elianto brilliant riche lip colour, concealer, BB Cream, liquid liner, pencil liner, mascara, gel liner. 2nd and 3rd picture I pour the oil and spread to all makeup. 4th picture I combine with water. It turn milky in contact with water. The last picture is when I rinse my hand. 

In the last picture, the cleansing oil remove all the basic makeup but it can't remove the stubborn gel liner, mascara and Elianto's brilliant riche lip colour. Overall, this cleansing oil remove all the makeup aside the heavy eye and lip makeup. I always use cleansing wipes to remove them.

However after using the cleansing oil I always feel oily and I have to cleanse my face afterwards. Because of this cleansing oil don't require cotton pad it becoming my favourite haha :D.

Pros:
- handy for travel but wish there are more smaller bottle for travelling
- do not require cotton pad
- can be used in the shower (wet/dry)
- have a nice smell

Cons:
- doesn't remove stubborn eyes and lips makeup
- pricey (anything above RM20 is pricey for me :p)

Repurchase?
- Yes. I lost count how much I have been repurchase

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...