Makeup Review : Baby Lips Lip Balm [SPF20] (Maybelline)


A lip balm review. I'm not a big fan of lip balm and I don't really see the point of using one. Until I have a chapped lips. It claims to rejuvenated lips in one week. Make a baby lips. That is why I bought it at first place. 


No more basic lip balm.
Our exclusive formula moisturizes lips for a full 8 hours. 
Lips are renewed after 1 week* (*Based on panelists’ self-evaluations)
In 6 varieties

Why You'll Love It
It's clinical care for baby-soft lips!

The secret: Exclusive lip renew formula protects and moisturizes for a full 8 hours
Visibly renewed lips in 1 week*
88% Had Smoother Lips*
82% Had Less Dry Lips*
70% Had More Supple Lips*
83% Had Better-Looking Lips*


*Based on panelists’’ self-evaluation

Source : Maybelline

In Malaysia it have 4 varieties that are Orange, Menthol, Cherry and Berry. I got the Berry one and the latest one I get the Menthol. I haven't open the new one yet. Because I want to finish the old one first :). The price is RM10.90 available at Watson, Guardian and local mall. 


This is the box. I buy a new one because it have free gift. =.=; 


So this is the swatch. It is a clear lip balm so I don't even know why I swatch it haha. Anyway, people keep saying it have different taste and smell but for me it taste and smell the same. Not fruity smell and taste. I already use the colour one and it taste and smell kinda the same. It have these waxy feeling and weird smell. Not really a big fans for the smell and taste. 

However, after a continuous use, (I want to finish it fast) it does make my lips moisturize and no chapped lips. It really do what it claims it to be. 

Overall, this lip balm is really does make my lips moisturize and make my lips baby soft haha xD

Pros:
- moisturize lips
- make my lips less chapped and soft haha

Cons:
- weird taste and smell

Repurchase?
- No. It have a great effect and all but it have this weird smell and feeling.  

Notes: Finally, I have open the another one. 


It have this berry sweet smell. I totally love it haha xD


~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...