Life is unpredictable...

Life have its own way. We can only planned what we want to do but only God can make it work. Never imagine that I couldn't see you anymore. Last night you look happy and eats a lot. I shouldn't left you alone. I should be with you everytime and play with you. Even I'm only takes care for you this holiday but I'm the one who taking care of you. Bathing, giving you foods, play with you. Somehow I'm becoming attached with you.

Why you have to go? You are irreplaceable. I already plan a lot of stuff before returning you to your masters. Sorry.. I hope you are happy in your stays with me. I'm gonna miss you.

Ucuk in memories.. :'(

~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...