You becoming a benchmark

Why is it becoming like this? Did I'm not over you? I thought that I already over you. But why somehow when I meets someone else you always there in my mind. I keeps comparing you. I want the same response when I'm talking about something. I want someone that talks like you do. Someone that as funny as you do. Someone that I can make humor with. I want someone like you.
This unfair for that person but somehow without notice I did it. I know that he is not you. I will never meet someone like you. Eventhough Adele song said that I will meet someone like you, it just impossible. You are one and only , and I'll never meet anyone like you.
source
"Somehow the first love becoming a benchmark. I keep comparing everything with him"
-keikoku90
I'm going to stop comparing you with him. I'll try...
~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...