Is it because of ego we are separated?


Conversation Between Girl & Boy after Break-up

Girl :Your New Girlfriend is Pretty (Girl Thinks in Mind....Is she Really Pretty than Me ?
Boy : Ya She is...!! (Boy Thinks in mind....But you are still the most Beautiful Girl i know)
Girl : I Heard that she is Funny & Amazing (All the Stuff that i wasn't)
Boy : Sure She is....(But she is nothing compared to you)
Girl : Well I Hope...You both last...(We never did)
Boy : I Hope you do too....(What Happened to You & Me...
Girl : Well...I gotta go....(Before i start Cry)
Boy : Ya me too...(I Hope you don't Cry)
Girl : Bye.(I Still Love you & Miss you)

copy paste here!!


Why is it so hard to tell what is it in your heart? My heart say that my mouth say otherwise. Does it because ego that we separate? Maybe if we just be honest with each other we will never know what we gonna miss. Just be honest with each other and maybe .. just maybe we will still be together.

"When I say goodbye. I want you to hold my hand and stop me."
~Kei~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Colours Fusion - Sparkles Series - Blushing Violet (Freshkon)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style (Acuvue)

Contact Lens Review : 1 Day Acuvue Define - Accent Style (Acuvue)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...